|May 26, 2012||to||May 27, 2012|
Imperial War Museum
- Build the Truce – family discussion, art & writing activities looking at why wars happen & end, drop in activities for all ages, FREE.
- Once Upon A Wartime – classic war stories for children.
- Summer jamboree of free activities. Every ﬁnal weekend of the month
- A Sailor’s Life for Me family activities.
Natural History Museum
- Big Nature Day – museum educators will be running family activities, such as exploring pond life, bug hunting & tree trails plus lots more.
- Animal Inside Out exhibition
- Hands on Nature Dinosaurs – visit the handling station & explore interesting specimens with the help of the museums science educators,
Richard Challoner School New Malden (26 May)
- Deaf Cricket Coaching for young deaf people in school years 3-11, regardless of experience. All of the coaching team are either deaf aware and /or signers. There will also be a guest appearance by Mike O’Mahoney member of the England deaf cricket team, FREE
St Martin of Tours Church St Epsom (26 May)
- Jubilee Fair – a fun afternoon of face painting & children’s games plus a red, white & blue stall & others with bric-a-brac, scarves & jewellery, hats & bags, plants & homemade cakes, there will also be ploughman’s lunches & cream teas available, admission free
Norbury Park Sawmill, Mickleham Dorking (27 May)
- Open Day with live displays, demonstrations of woodland craft such as charcoal making & lots more.
Happy Valley & Farthing Downs (27 May)
- Sleepy Dormice meet at the Farthing Downs car park at 2pm to ﬁnd out more about the life of the elusive dormouse. Find out how to spot their signs, how they live & more.