On Saturday 27 June the Royal Arsenal in Woolwich, south-east London, will host a full day of family fun in an event called Tudor Firepower.
This event is part of Greenwich’s weekend of events to mark the 500th anniversary of King Henry VIII’s accession to the throne.
There’s loads to do including:
- meet some ‘real’ Tudors in full period costume bringing the past to life
- find out about Tudor arms and armour from bows and arrows to early guns
- try on suits of armour and helmets like the young King Henry wore
- fire a paintball cannon or find out more about Tudor times in a day
- long programme of talks and demonstrations
- play ‘Hunt the Henry’ around the Museum.
The event is organised by Firepower, The Royal Artillery Museum and the Greenwich Heritage Centre.
Family tickets £12.00
Where can I find out more?
See the Fun Kids review on Firepower