|April 1, 2010||to||April 25, 2010|
After last spring’s sell-out performances this much loved Slovenian children’s story by Fran Levstik returns to Little Angel.
Videk is a small boy who is very friendly with all the animals in the countryside. One day the wind blows away his raggedy shirt. Videk is cold – who can help him? Come with Videk on a journey with his animal friends and learn how the sheep’s wool is made into a lovely new warm shirt.
- “Videk’s Shirt” is an intimate interactive storytelling piece.
- It is 45 minutes long and involves storytelling, puppetry, traditional live music, and lots and lots of joining in. See www.puppetellers.co.uk for more info about the company
- Videk’s Shirt is presented by The Puppetellers, part of the spring visitors season at Little Angel. Suitable for age 2 to 5
- Dates and Times:
- Sat 3 Apr
- Mon 5 Apr
- Sat 17 Apr
- Sun 25 April
- All at 10am, 11.30am and 1.30pm daily
- Baby Friendly performances at 10am on Sun 21 Mar, Sun 28 Mar, Mon 5 Apr and Sun 25 Apr.
- Tickets: £8 / £6 conc
For more information