Join in one of the many fun activities taking place at Ledmore and Midgale on Saturday 10th October.
Warbling Woodland Walk
- 10am to 5pm
- Booking essential
- Approx 10km
- Explore the history of Ledmore and Migdale Woods on foot and through song. Learn about the king and the Canadians, the philanthropists and the farmers who shaped the woods today.
- No singing experience necessary!
Whiffs in the Woods
- 2pm to 5pm
- Approx 3km
- Join an earthwalk into the heart of the forest. Startle your senses with a smelly cocktail, make a personal recording of woodland music and discover the inner beauty of a leaf.
Fashion your Forest
- Anytime 2pm-6pm
- Drop in to the marquee for a cup of tea and a chat about the woods – hear about our ideas, tell us what you think.
- Create your own woodland artwork to take home.
BBQ & Entertainment
- 5pm to 8pm
- Button box maestro Leo McCann (ex. Malinky) and friends, campfire singing with the Woodland Warblers, BBQ supper hosted by Spinningdale Ladies Committee
All activities start at the marquee, follow the marked path from the Spinningdale ¨CMigdale (Fairy Glen) Road. Stout footwear and waterproofs essential for all activities. Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
As many of the events listed take place in woodland we recommend that suitable footwear and clothing is worn. For further guidance on this please contact the event organiser directly. The Woodland Trust is responsible for providing accurate information about our own events. For all other events, please check directly with the event organiser to confirm the details. All event visitors are asked to be considerate and observe the countryside code – please click here for details. Children under the age of 16 will not be permitted to participate in the event unless an adult that is responsible for that child accompanies them. Attendance at any event is at your own risk.
For further information
Contact Eleanor Garty tel. 01381 610433 or email