From England’s glorious World Cup victory in 1966, the unforgettable Live Aid concert in 1985, FC Barcelona’s stunning UEFA Champion’s League triumph in 2011 or the historic ongoing tradition of the FA Cup Final, the Wembley Stadium Tour gives you the chance to relive your greatest moments, and create some new ones, as you go behind-the-scenes at the most famous stadium in the world.
The Wembley Tour now also includes the Exhibition of Champions – celebrating the 56 UEFA Champions League Finals from 1956 to 2011.
- Sense the history in the England Changing Rooms
- Take the England Manager’s hot-seat in the Press Room
- Take photographs from some of the best views in the stadium
- Experience the tension of the Players Tunnel
- Climb the 107 sacred Trophy Winner’s steps
- Visit the Royal Box and get your hands on the FA Cup*
Your guided tour will include access to Wembley’s historical treasures such as the 1966 World Cup crossbar, the Jules Rimet Trophy commemorating England’s World Cup glory, the tablets that commemorated London’s 1948 Olympic Games and much, much more. *Replica representation of the FA Cup. Tour and Route subject to availability, alteration and cancellation at short notice.
Times: Tours available every 30 min between 10am to 4pm
Tickets: From £9 (Under-5s go free)