|February 12, 2010||to||February 21, 2010|
- Roll up, roll up folks, the circus has come back to London just in time for the half term school holidays.
- If you’re tired of running around the house causing havoc, go down to the Zippos Circus London event for a entertaining circus show that’s perfect for the whole family.
- Bring the whole family to see a new circus show in February.
- London favourite Zippos Circus is back again with some death-defying acts, hilarious clowns and performances by some extremely talented animals.
- Kids all over London will love to take a trip to the big top to see some cool acts and crazy feats.
- With clowns, acrobats, dancers, and more live acts at Zippos Circus, London kids and their families will be entertained with all sorts of traditional carnivalesque entertainment.
- With plenty of razzamatazz and colour in every performance, there’s bound to be a fun filled atmosphere on the night for all of the audience.
- At the Zippos Circus show you and your family can see the acrobatic troupe fly through the air and be entertained by prancing palomino horses presented by Tom Roberts.
- There’ll also be traditional gravity defying stunts such as the Wheel of Death, as well as comedic antics from clowns. And of course, Ringmaster Norman Barrett will be on hand to oversee all the proceedings.
Zippos Circus London
Brent Cross Shopping Centre