One of the strangest things for a human to do is fly. We don’t have beaks and we certainly don’t have wings. So how do we manage to get in the air?
Well we have a new series with a brand-new character – Amy Aviation – starting on Fun Kids that will explain it all!
Amy will be taking us all over the place and teaching us all about aeroplanes.
In Amy’s Aviation we’ll look at all types of planes from rackety old bi-planes to delta-winged stealth bombers.
Amy will show us how a plane manages to stay in the air, even though they’re so heavy.
And Amy even thinks about what the world would be like without any planes at all.
You can join Amy every weekday from 5pm in The Club!
And why not check out our cool pages below to find out even more – click on one of the sections to begin.
Amy Aviation with support from the Royal Aeronautical Society. Click here to find out more.
- In This Section:
- Amy’s Aviation: 5 Fastest Planes
- Amy’s Aviation: Auto Pilot
- Amy’s Aviation: Colouring In
- Amy’s Aviation: Ejector Seats
- Amy’s Aviation: Landing Gear
- Amy’s Aviation: SR-71 Blackbird
- Amy’s Aviation: The Harrier Jump Jet
- Amy’s Aviation: The Spitfire
- Amy’s Aviation: Top 5 Strange Planes
- Listen to Amy’s Aviation here!