Nancy and the Meerkats
They have to come up with a logo and register it as a trade mark, use copyright to make sure other bands don’t steal their tunes, protect their records from piracy and loads more important jobs!
These are all very important! Especially as Kitty Perry is always trying to steal Nancy and the Meerkats’ ideas!
You can hear Nancy and the Meerkats’ adventures in the music industry every day at 5pm on Fun Kids. And if you miss one, you can catch-up again in iTunes or on the Fun Kids Player.
Want to see more of what the band’s been up to? Check out the pages below and Nancy’s Journal!
Nancy and the Meerkats is supported by the Intellectual Property Office. Click here to find out more!
- In This Section:
- British Inventions and Patents
- Nancy and the Meerkats Gallery
- Nancy’s Journal: Deal or No Deal
- Nancy’s Journal: Live and Kicking
- Nancy’s Journal: Logo-ing Mad
- Nancy’s Journal: Merch Madness
- Nancy’s Journal: The Backing Barkers
- Nancy’s Journal: The Hum Bone
- Nancy’s Journal: The Name Game
- Nancy’s Journal: Track Attacks
- Nancy’s Journal: Videoing Mad
- Other Invention Fun with Wallace and Gromit