Professor Hallux’s Happy Health Helpdesk
Professor Hallux is back with his toughest mission yet – answering your questions!
Every episode Professor Hallux will be trying to tackle one of those weird and wonderful questions about the human body that we’ve never got around to finding out the answer for.
Why do our grandparents have grey hair?
Why is snot sometimes green?
Why does poo smell?
Why do we only have one nose but two nostrils?
What would happen if we never washed our faces?
So if you’re remotely curious about these questions – and loads more! – then make sure you tune into this new series Professor Hallux’s Happy Health Helpdesk!
Listen to Professor Hallux’s Happy Health Helpdesk every day at 5pm
Or CLICK HERE to listen to the podcasts right now!
You can also explore loads of fascinating questions by clicking on one of the sections at the bottom of this page.
WANT TO ASK YOUR OWN QUESTION? SIMPLY WRITE YOUR QUESTION IN THE BOX BELOW:
- In This Section:
- Belly Buttons: Why do some people have innies and some have outies?
- If I blow too hard into a trumpet would my cheeks explode?
- What are eyebrows for?
- What exactly is a fart and why do they smell?
- What exactly is earwax and what does it do?
- What happens when I swallow a fly?
- What would happen if we never wash our faces?
- What’s the groove under my nose called and what’s it for?
- What’s wrong with biting my nails?
- Why aren’t humans covered in fur like other animals?
- Why do grandparents have grey hair?
- Why do I get butterflies in my stomach?
- Why do men have nipples?
- Why do some people use wheelchairs?
- Why do we cry when we’re sad?
- Why do we dream?
- Why do we get butterflies in our stomach?
- Why do we have 2 nostrils?
- Why do we itch? Why does scratching feel so good?
- Why do we sweat?
- Why do you get fluff in your belly button?
- Why does poo smell?
- Why does sick always have carrots in?
- Why does skin go wrinkly in the bath?
- Why does sweat smell?
- Why is snot sometimes green?
- Why is there a difference between boys and girls?