This week sees the release of the last ever (gulp!) Harry Potter film so what do you watch now??
To help you continue your magical, mythical and slightly supernatural film journeys after bidding Harry and friends farewell, the experts at FILMCLUB have put together a shortlist of other spellbinding films.
Expect sorcery, adventure and the climax of battles of good verse evil in our special movie magic season of the week!
1. The Prestige (2006, 12): Ingenious, twisty and atmospheric thriller about two Victorian magicians that will have you scratching your head long after the credits roll.
2. The Sword In The Stone (1963, U): The legend of King Arthur gets the Disney treatment in this lively animated adventure.
3. Kiki’s Delivery Service (1989, U): Japanese animation about a 13-year-old witch-in-training, who as part of her calling has to spend a year living away from her mother in a new town.
4. The Witches (1989, PG): A brilliantly creepy adaptation of the popular Roald Dahl book about a 9-year-old orphan who has a run in with some witches during a holiday with his grandmother.
5. Bell, Book and Candle (1958, U): Romantic comedy following artist and erstwhile witch Gillian, whose jealousy and love of a mortal threatens her magical powers.
6. I Married A Witch (1942, U): Romantic comedy following two doomed Salem-era witches returning to torment the descendents of their persecutors, only to mix up the wrong potion!
7. Hocus Pocus (1993, PG): A Halloween-themed comedy that sees star singer Bette Midler playing the head of a calamitous group of evil witches.
8. Fantasia (1940, U): A magical journey through sound and vision, Disney’s classic Fantasia consists of eight pieces of classical music, each set to its own piece of animation.
Are there any others you’d suggest? Then leave a comment below!