Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
- 5 bars of shredded wheat cereal
- 400 grams of milk chocolate
- 4 tablespoons of golden syrup
- A Bag of Chocolate Mini Eggs or Jelly Beans
- About 12 paper cases.
- This bits great fun – just pull apart the shredded wheat pieces into a bowl, so they look like tiny twigs.
- Break the Chocolate into pieces in a heat-resistant bowl. You’ll need an adult to do the next bit: fill a pan with water and place it on the hob to heat up. Place the bowl of chocolate on top of the saucepan and as the water simmers, stir the chocolate until it has all melted.
- Ask an adult to remove the bowl from the hob, then pour in the golden syrup and stir it into the melted chocolate.
- Carefully pour the Chocolate mixture into the bowl containing the shredded cereal and stir the, together.
- Start spooning the mixture into the paper cake cases. Use your thumb to make a well in the middle, to look like a nest. Then you can place either chocolate mini legs or jelly beans into the middle of each nest, and leave them to set.
- Later, share them with your friends and family for a tasty eater treat! 😉
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.