Skip to main content
Fun Cooking: Mango and Orange Fool
What you’ll need
- 225g silken tofu
- 150ml soya cream
- 2 inches fresh root ginger, peeled & grated
- 2 ripe mangoes, stoned, peeled & chopped
- 1 orange
- 2 tablespoon caster sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Blend the silken tofu, soya cream, ginger and ½ the mango flesh together.
- Zest the orange and reserve some strips for decoration.
- Chop the orange into bite size pieces and mix with the rest of the mango pieces.
- Divide half of the tofu mixture between 4 sundae glasses. Layer the fruit on top and cover with more of the tofu mixture.
- Chill before serving with a sprinkling of orange zest and your favourite biscuits.
Mango and Orange Fool
Thanks for clicking through from the Fun Kids newsletter
Are you still happy to receive it?