Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Serves 2 • Takes about 20 mins
- 4 Chunky premium pork sausages
- 15ml (1tbsp) Oil
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Clove garlic, crushed
- 1 Red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 142ml Carton single cream or crème fraîche
- 2 Eggs
- 150g (5oz) Spaghetti, cooked
- Black pepper
- 30ml (2tbsp) Fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- 30ml (2tbsp) Fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 45ml (3tbsp) Parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat grill and cook sausages under the grill for about 10 minutes, turning frequently. Allow to cool slightly and cut into thick chunks.
- Heat oil in a large pan, add onion and garlic, and cook gently until soft.
- Add red chilli and sliced sausages to pan and heat through. Add cooked pasta and heat through.
- Mix together cream and egg, add to the mixture and gently toss together.
- Season and serve with fresh parsley, fresh basil and parmesan cheese.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.