Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Takes about 40-45 mins
- 6 Chunky premium pork and herb sausages (about 400g pack)
- 1kg (2.2lb) Potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 450g (1lb) Green cabbage, chopped
- 1 Onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 30ml (2tbsp) Tomato ketchup
- 5ml (1tsp) Worcestershire sauce
- Place potatoes in a large pan, cover with water and cook covered for 10 minutes. Add cabbage and cook for a further 10 minutes until the vegetables are tender.
- In a large non-stick frying pan dry fry sausages with onion until browned and cooked through, about 15 minutes. Stir in tomato ketchup and Worcestershire sauce. Drain the potatoes and cabbage thoroughly and mash with a potato masher.
- Add the mashed potato to the pan. Cook over a medium heat for 5-10 minutes until golden in colour then invert gently onto a baking sheet and slide carefully back into the pan OR put frying pan under the grill to brown. Cook for a further 5-10 minutes until golden brown
- Scoop out of pan and serve with your favourite ketchup!
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.