Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Preparation time :
15 mins, plus at least 15 minutes marinating
Cooking time :
15 minutes to 20 minutes
- 2 tbsp malt vinegar
- 1 tbsp light brown muscovado sugar
- 2 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp Fine Herbs
- 420g pack Waitrose British Pork 30 Cocktail Sausages
- 425g pack fresh prepared pineapple
- Blend the vinegar, sugar, ketchup, paprika and herbs in a shallow dish and add the sausages, turning to coat well.
- Cover with clingfilm and place in the fridge to marinate (leave for at least 15 minutes or up to 1 hour).
- Preheat the barbecue or grill to its highest setting. If using wooden skewers, soak 10 in cold water for 30 minutes, to prevent them from burning.
- Thread 3 sausages onto each skewer, alternating with the pineapple pieces.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, turning regularly and basting with any remaining marinade.
- Serve the kebabs with a mixed salad and chargrilled corn on the cob chunks.
Did you find apk for android? You can find new Free Android Games and apps.