- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small red pepper, chopped
- 1 small courgette, sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 50g frozen soya mince (or Quorn)
- 200g of tinned tomatoes
- Pinch of mixed herbs
- 200g spaghetti
- Handful of grated cheese
What to do:
1. Heat the oil in a thick frying pan. Gently fry the onions for 3 mins (if you are using Quorn, add it here)
2. Add the soya mince and garlic, cook for 5 mins.
3. Add the remaining vegetables and herbs, cook for 5 mins.
4. Add the tomatoes then simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Whilst the sauce is cooking, boil water and add spaghetti. Cook until soft.
6. Serve with a sprinkle of vegetarian cheese