We all love chocolate! Some of us might even dream of being Willy Wonka, designing crazy chocolate bars in a massive factory!
Thanks to the Institution of Engineering and Technology, you can now actually become Willy Wonka!
They’re asking you to design a chocolate bar of the future. If you do, you could win a trip to the Cadbury’s Bournville Factory to make your chocolate bar!
So, get your thinking cap on and take inspiration from the world around you…
No idea can be too fabulous, delicious, exciting or quirky and the IET team can’t wait to review some of the clever chocolate concepts you come up with!
Here are a few tips from us all at Fun Kids…
- How will you make / engineer your chocolate bar?
- How will it look and taste?
- What shape will it be?
- What will it be called?
- What makes it different to chocolate bars that already exist?
- What size will it be (how many pieces)?
- What would the packaging look like?
Competition closes Sunday 10 September 2017.Add a comment