Girl Talk catches up with the film’s star Odeya Rush!
1. “Most of our shoots were night shoots, but I have insomnia, so that was perfect for me!”
2. “The vampire poodle is my favourite monster because it looks really cute but it’s actually really vicious!”
3. The film is based on a series of books written by R. L. Stine. There were 60 Goosebumps books written it total.
4. “We had to do close-ups of us breathing heavy like we’d just run away from a monster and I would get light-headed and a sore throat!”
5. “We couldn’t stop laughing filming with Jack Black – he’s so funny! But he kept a straight face!”
6. “In the cafeteria, all the ghouls would sit together and all the aliens would sit together like they were in their own little groups!”
7. Ryan, who plays Champ, is scared of spiders and ghosts!
8. “The clown stayed in character the whole time and would just stare at people and not talk to anyone. That freaked me out!”
9. “When I was younger, escalators gave me goosebumps! I always felt that my foot was going to get trapped.”
10. “After lunch, we had dance parties in the make-up trailer! Jack Black had the biggest trailer!”
The cover star on the latest issue is super pop star Ariana Grande!
It’s full of quizzes, colouring and LOLS!
Theres also a chance to win a pencil case designed by you!
You can get your copy of Girl Talk in shops now!
Check out these other great Girl Talk stories!
Add a comment