Our Monday morning round-up of what went on this weekend!
1. 5SOS dressed up as Mario and Luigi for Halloween!
We’re not sure what’s so scary about the Italian brothers but ah-well!
2. Taylor Swift went Trick or Treat-ing as a ‘pegacorn’!
Apparently, it’s a cross between a pegasus and a unicorn…
3. Poor Mr. Pink died in Doctor Who!
Clara’s boyfriend was killed off in Saturday’s episode! Well, kinda…
4. Missy revealed she’s The Master!
We finally got to know the true identity of Missy – she’s the evil Master!
5. The X Factor had a massive twist!
Somebody would be going out on Saturday’s live show!
6. One Direction showed up backstage!
And everyone got photos!
7. Jack Walton got eliminated from The X Factor!
…and it was Mel B’s boy Jack who lost out!
8. Man City beat Man United 1-0!
More trouble for United who lost out thanks to Aguero’s goal!
9. Scott Mills was voted out of Strictly!
Poor Scott was never going to win it, was he?
10. Cheryl performed I Don’t Care!
Cheryl showed off her new single on Sunday’s X Factor show!
11. Lola Saunders also eliminated from The X Factor!
Another elimation – and this time is Chezza’s girl Lola!
12. Dermot announced One Direction are performing on next week’s show!
Meaning next weekend’s X Factor is definitely going to be the best ever!
13. Ed Sheeran got the slowest Number 1 ever with Thinking Out Loud!
Ed’s tune finally went to the top – it’s been climbing for the past 19 weeks!
14. Taylor Swift’s 1989 was the Number 1 album!
It’s no surprise that Swifty was the week’s biggest seller!
Latest Pop News
[related tag=”pop” limit=”8″]