It seems crazy, but did you know that Minnie Mouse has never had her own TV show? Until now!
She has her very own show Minnie’s Bow-Toons starting on 18th November at 10.50am on Disney Junior.
In this new series, you can follow Minnie’s adventures as she runs Bow-Tique with her friend Daisy Duck, a specialty shop that seels bows and bow-ties.
And in her shop, she’s got a bow (or bow-tie) for anything – from using a rubber a bow to fix leaky pipes to shredded bows to make pom poms for a cheerleader!
Here’s a sneak preview of Minnie’s Bow-Toons for you to enjoy:
And since she’s got her very own show, we thought we’d tell you 5 mini Minnie Mouse facts for you to show off to your mates!
1. Minnie’s full name is actually Minerva Mouse
2. Minnie Mouse made her debut in Steamboat Willie way back in 1928!
3. Minnie’s parents are called Marcus and Margie Mouse. Her uncle is Mortimer Mouse, and her twin nieces Mille and Melody Mouse – so plenty of ‘M’s in the family!
4. Now famous for her bow, Minnie actually orginally worn a bowler hat with a daisy sticking out of it – she always had her white gloves though!
5. Minnie’s Bow-Tique is not her first business. Minnie also owned a lunch cart back in the 1933 animated short Building a Building.