There’s bound to be a gig near you!
That was the noise Fun Kids made when we heard the news that Stereo Kicks (off of The X Factor) are off (of) on tour this April!
Barclay, Casey, Charlie, Chris, Jake, James, Reece and Tom will be playing a huge run of “intimate shows” all across the country, from London to Liverpool!
“We are so excited to be headlining our own UK tour,” the boys said.
“It is literally a dream come true and it is all down to our amazing fans. We can’t wait to see you all.”
The lads are kicking-off their tour on April 8th at Oxford’s O2 Academy 2, before moving on to Sheffield, Glasgow and Manchester!
Here’s the full list of dates…
- April 8 – Oxford, O2 Academy 2
- April 9 – Sheffield, O2 Academy 2
- April 10 – Glasgow, O2 ABC2
- April 14 – Manchester, Club Academy
- April 15 – Liverpool, O2 Academy 2
- April 16 – Newcastle, O2 Academy 2
- April 17 – Birmingham, O2 Academy 2
- April 18 – Bristol, O2 Academy 2
- April 19 – London, O2 Islington Academy
Tickets go on sale this Friday (March 13th) at 9am and the best bit is they aren’t too pricey – just £12.50 (or £13.50 in London)!
More, more, more…
Add a comment