The X Factor returns to our telly screens this weekend and we’re ridiculously excited!
Series 11 of the ITV show kicks off Saturday 30 August at 8pm with judges Louis Walsh, Mel B, Cheryl Fernandez-Versini and Simon Cowell touring the country to find the best Britain has to offer!
But, for the first few weeks of auditions, expect to see some pretty rubbish acts standing before Simon and co.!
In honour of those contestants who don’t quite have the talent to take them through to boot camp, we’ve put together our Top 10 favourite worst contestants from X Factor’s gone-by!
This lot definitely don’t have The X Factor!
10. 70-year old Emily with a scarf over her mouth!
9. Michael Lewis thinks he’s Michael Jackson!
8. Ceri Rees makes he crowd cry with laughter!
7. Judge’s can’t stop laughing at Dawn!
6. Ant and Seb try to be Ant and Dec!
5. Family kick off at judge’s decision!
4. Cheryl just can’t stop laughing!
3. Chicken factory Robert slaughters Barbie Girl!
2. Crazy lady throws water over Louis!
1. Abby and Lisa a.k.a. Ablisa fight on stage!
Our all-time favourite worst audition comes from ‘best friends’ Abby and Lisa. Together they’re known as Ablisa but while they start their audition as pals the friendship turns sour by the end of the clip!
We can only imagine what might happen this year!
The X Factor returns to ITV Saturday 30 August at 8pm and Sunday 31 August at 8pm.
Add a comment