If you’ve never had homemade lemonade before, you’re in for a real treat!
It’s so easy and delicious, not to mention, you know exactly what’s going in to it.
This recipe will have everyone in the family coming back for more and we can’t believe it’s so simple.
An adult should supervise when you’re in the kitchen.
How to make homemade lemonade:
You will need:
- Half a cup of sugar
- One cup of water
- 4 lemons
- A pan, a jug, and a wooden spoon
- Fizzy water
Remember: An adult should supervise when you’re in the kitchen.
- Put the fizzy water in the fridge so it’s cold!
- Cut the lemons in half and juice them, getting rid of any pips.
- Put half a cup of sugar and one cup of water in a saucepan and then put that saucepan on the hob.
- Heat the mixture whilst stirring, making sure all the sugar is dissolved.
- Leave the mixture to cool. Once it has done, add the lemon juice.
- Mix one third of the lemon mixture with two-thirds fizzy water!
You can also spruce your lemonade up by adding things like mint leaves!
Did you make homemade lemonade?
Send us a photo and we might crown you a Summer Superhero!
Fun Kids Daily Summer Challenge!
We're sharing something to do every day during the summer holidays! From going outdoors and trying fun games to learning new stuff and competing with friends!