Every day this summer, we’re sharing something fun to do!
It will be a cool activity to get you outdoors and playing with mates, exploring the neighbourhood, or something to pass rainy days.
Today, Now United are setting you the challenge of saying ‘hello’ in fourteen different languages!
That’s because Now United is a band with fourteen members, each one from a different country.
Here’s how you say hello in all those languages!
- Any Gabrielly – Brazil – Oi!
- Bailey May – Philippines – Kamusta
- Diarra Sylla – Senegal – Na nga def
- Heyoon Jeong – South Korea – Annyeong
- Hina Yoshihara – Japan – Kon’nichiwa
- Joalin Loukamaa – Finland – Hei
- Josh Beauchamp – Canada – Bonjour
- Krystian Wang – China – Nǐ hǎo
- Lamar Morris – United Kingdom – Hi!
- Noah Urrea – United States – Yo!
- Sabina Hidalgo – Mexico – Hola
- Shivani Paliwal – India – Namaste
- Sina Deinert – Germany – Hallo
- Sofya Plotnikova – Russia – Zdravstvuyte
By the way, Now United popped into the Breakfast show a few weeks ago to help Sean present!
They helped him do the half-seven hooter, and read out loads of birthday shout-outs – watch more of them below.
Remember, will be one new thing posted at 8am every week day this summer so be sure to visit the Summer Challenge page and keep up to date!
Most of all, we want to see what you make with the challenges we set. So send us a photo or get in touch and let us know how you got on!
Fun Kids Daily Summer Challenge!
We're sharing something to do every day during the summer holidays! From going outdoors and trying fun games to learning new stuff and competing with friends!