Nestling at the foot of Firle Beacon on the South Downs in Sussex, Middle Farm is a 625 acre working family farm. We offer a warm country welcome, with something for every member of the family to enjoy.
Six generations of farming have given us a unique insight into British food production. The highest standards of animal welfare and environmental care show in our milk and meat products. We demand those same high standards from everyone whose produce we stock.
We aim to promote the excellence of British farming by presenting to our customers the finest food and drink from the British countryside, maintaining the best of all that is traditional, whilst welcoming innovation wherever we find it.
- Watch the cows being milked
- Timed events with the farm animals
- Birthday Parties
- Farmers Markets:
- Sundays 10 til 2
- August 23rd, September 27th, October 25th, November 22nd and a Christmas Market on December 6th
- Keeping Poultry for Pleasure Courses:
- Saturday 19th September 2009
- Special parent/guardian and child course on the 12th August
- Camping Exhibition by Yeomans Outdoor Leisure . Thursday 28th May to Sunday 14th June 2009. The Exhibition is open from 8am until 8pm. For further details visit the Yeomans website here
- Apple Festival : 17th & 18th October 2009
- Christmas at Middle Farm
Telephone +44 (0)1323 811411
Fax +44 (0)1323 811622
How to find us
- We are situated on the A27, 4 miles east of Lewes and 7 miles west of Eastbourne, between the turnings to Ripe and Selmeston.
- The nearest railway station is 2 miles away at Glynde, on the Lewes to Eastbourne line.
- Bus No. 125 starts at Barcombe and passes us via Lewes, Monday to Friday. Bus No. 25 starts at Lewes and passes Middle Farm , en route to Alfriston, on Saturdays only
Find out more: