The people taking part in this year’s Great British Bake Off have been announced!
This lot are some of the country’s top home bakers and have been chosen from the thousands who applied!
Last year, judges Paul Hollywood and Mary Berry decided that Nadiya Hussain was the winner.
Since then she’s written her own book and even got to bake the Queen’s 90th birthday cake!
Who will Sue and Mel announce as the star baker in 2016?
Find out when Bake Off is back on the telly – starting August 24th!
Here’s the contestants…
- Candice Brown, 31 – she’s a secondary school PE teacher who likes to bake in her pyjamas
- Tom Gilliford, 26 – he’s a 26 year old who has lost loads of weight since moving to London
- Jane Beedle, 61 – she gets up at 5am to bake bread every day
- Selasi Gbormittah, 30 – he moved to the UK from Ghana 15 years ago and works as a banker
- Val Stones, 66 – she used to be a primary school head teacher
- Michael Georgiou, 20 – he’s the youngest of the bunch and is at Durham University
- Benjamina Ebuehi, 23 – she’s a teaching assistant in South London
- Lee Banfield, 67- he used to be a builder and then become a church pastor
- Rav Bansall, 28 – he likes to use unusual and vegan ingredients in his cooking
- Kate, 37 – she’s a nurse and uses fruit in her baking from her parent’s farm
- Andrew Smyth, 25 – he designs jet engines for a living for Rolls-Royce
- Louise Williams, 46 – she likes to create really big and bold cake designs