Looking for something to do today? See if you can complete all 5 things of the Activity Quest Daily!
Make sure you try and complete them all today though – we’ll have a brand new list tomorrow…
1. Listen to Conor’s Next Big Thing
The first thing we need you to do is listen to Conor’s Next Big Thing.
Every week Conor picks a song that he thinks is amazing from an artist that he thinks is going to blow up somewhere down the line!
This week his pick is the song 14 Texts by Shoffy.
Take a listen to it here…
We want you to tell us what your favourite line in the song is.
So have a listen and tell us your favourite lyric in the form below!
You can also hear Conor’s next big thing on-air at 7:30pm everyday.
2. What did Ranulf Flambard create?
Ranulf Flambard was a really famous prisoner of The Tower of London.
In fact, he was the first prisoner to be held at the tower!
He is really famous for creating the Domesday book which was a book that kept a log things like what land people owned, what tax they pay etc.
He also created something else though, we want you to find out what that other thing is!
Watch this video to find the answer and let us know in the form below!
Here’s a little tip: it’s a bit of a trick question
3. Make your own bath bombs
A bath bomb is basically just a brightly coloured ball that you drop in the bath.
It then fizzes and whizzes all around the water making it colourful and releasing some really nice smells while it does.
You’ll need to get a parent to help you with this one, but if you have all the right ingredients at home it’s super fun to do!
There are plenty of recipes online that your parent can look at but our’s is here…
Remember to make sure you have an adult with you before trying this recipe
Bath Bomb Recipe
What you’ll need:
- 100g bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tbsp oil (you could use sunflower, coconut or olive oil)
- ¼ tsp essential oil (this gives it the smell)
- a few drops of liquid food colouring
- mixing bowl
- small bowl
- plastic moulds (you can use anything really! Like ice cube trays, yogurt pots, toy packaging… get creative)
1. Put the bicarbonate of soda in a bowl.
2. Next, pour the oil, essential oil and food colouring into a small bowl and mix it all together.
3. Slowly add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients a little bit at a time. Make sure you whisk every time you add some more. When all the oil is in, add a few drops of water and whisk again (Don’t worry if it fizzes a little bit, just whisk it!). You should end up with a mixture that you can clump together
4. Pack your mixture into whatever plastic mould you’re using. Make sure it’s nice and tight, try pushing it down with the back of a spoon.
5. Leave it to dry for at least 4 hours.
6. Take the bombs out of the moulds and you’re ready to go!
Let us know how you get on by sending us a picture of your bath bomb using the form at the bottom of this page!
4. Go Geocaching
Have you ever heard of geocaching?
It’s super fun!
Basically it’s a treasure hunt that loads of people do all over the world!Embed from Getty Images
There are lots of treasures hidden all over the place and it’s your job to find them. Just make sure you do it with a parent.
If you do go geocaching let us know what you found in the form below.
5. What’s the coolest thing that’s happened to you so far this week?
We want to know something cool that’s happened to you!
Maybe you had a zoom party with your friends? Maybe you make a cake? Maybe you heard a really funny joke?
Whatever it is we want you to tell us all about it in the form at the bottom of the page.
Tell us how you did here!
We’ll be taking some of your answers and giving you shout-outs on-air and in the Activity Quest podcast.
Remember to always ask an adult before filling out forms online.