Today’s Monster of a Celebrity day guest is … Vincent Simone
- Vincent Simone was born 15 March 1979
- He is a professional dancer born in Italy but moved to England when he was 17 and has since lived in Guildford, Surrey
- Vincent was born into a family of professional dancers. His sister teaches dance at a university, and his parents are Latin and Ballroom dancers.
- He has appeared on the BBC’s Strictly Come Dancing since the fourth series of the show, when he danced with Louisa Lytton as his celebrity partner. They were knocked out in week 10, scoring 31 out of 40 for their first dance and 28 for the second, giving them a total of 59 points which was last position out of the four couples competing.
- He returned for the fifth series in 2007, partnering actress Stephanie Beacham, but the pair were eliminated in the second week, losing to Letitia Dean and Darren Bennett in the dance off. Craig, Bruno and Len voted to save Letitia and Darren, while Arlene voted to save Stephanie and Vincent.
- After their success in the Strictly Live Tour! 2008, Vincent and Louisa Lytton were chosen to take part in the Eurovision Dance Contest 2008 in September 2008. Dancing to ‘Paint it Black’ by Lee Mead, they were ranked ninth out of fourteen couples by a professional jury, and finished ninth overall when the results of the public vote had been added.
- Simone was partnered with actress Natalie Cassidy in the seventh series of the show. The couple were voted off on 28 November 2009, coming in fifth place.
List to the interview here
Find out more about the Honey Monster at www.honeymonster.co.uk