Morning and afternoon shows from the 5th to 16th October
- What are millions of animals doing in your kettle?
- Why don’t penguins get spots?
- Why do rabbits eat the same food twice?
- Why doesn’t the moon wander off?
- Could a 10-million-volt battery float over your head?
- And how long would it take for your heart to pump enough blood to fill the theatre?
Billy Miller has no idea what’s in store when he enters the crazy, awesome World of Horrible Science and soon he is under attack from beastly bacteria, vicious volts and foul fluids!
Will he regain control before it’s too late?!
Using actors and jaw-dropping 3D Bogglevision, this astounding show has the awful answers – guaranteed to thrill you and your children!
From the acclaimed producers of Horrible Histories comes the seriously squishy world premiere Horrible Science!
Family of four £56
Dates and times:
Tuesday 5 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Wednesday 6 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Thursday 7 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Friday 8 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Saturday 9 October 10.30am & 2.30pm
Monday 11 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Tuesday 12 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Wednesday 13 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Thursday 14 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Friday 15 October 10.30am & 1.30pm
Saturday 16 October 10.30am & 2.30pm
Find out more at www.thebloomsbury.com
By Nick Arnold
Adapted by Mark Williams
Presented by Birmingham Stage Company