Oily Cart, in collaboration with Ockham’s Razor present Something in the Air
- For young people aged 3-19 with Profound and Multiple Learning Disabilities or an Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Oily Cart, the makers of 2007’s Blue, in collaboration with aerial theatre company Ockham’s Razor present Something in the Air, an interactive aerial show specifically created for young people aged 3-19 with complex disabilities or an Autistic Spectrum Disorder. Comfortably seated in suspended nest-chairs, the young people and their carers will fly amongst the aerial performers in this unique kinaesthetic adventure.
- Due to the nature of this show there is a maximum capacity of six young people and six adult companions for each performance.
- Public £15
- Schools £10
- All ticket prices include 1 young person and 1 adult companion.
- Sat 8 May @ 11.00am, 12.30pm, 2.30pm
147 Tooley Street