Age 2 – 5 yrs plus parent/carer
- The popular Saturday morning 8 week club for 2-5 year olds and their carers.
- See a performance of Little Angel’s new production of “The Fabulous Flutterbys” and meet the puppets.
- Spend the following 7 weeks on ‘crafty’ activities, songs and games linked to the show including some simple puppet making. Children leave each session with something they have made.
- 8 May – 3 July (no class 5 June half term)
- Saturday mornings 9.45am – 11.00am or 11.30am – 12.45pm
- £90 per carer/child pair / £65 concession (inc seeing the show)
SATURDAY PUPPET CLUB
Age 5 – 10 yrs
- This term will be a bit different to our normal SPC!
- As well as seeing our production of “The Fabulous Flutterbys”, participants will be working over 10 weeks to create costume and large scale puppets that will be paraded at the end of term at Little Angel Theatre’s “Angel Bug Ball” summer party.
- SPC is split into to 2 age groups – 5 to 7s and 8 to 10s.
- 1 May – 10 July (no class 5 June half term)
- Saturday mornings 9.45 – 11.00 am or 11.30 am – 12.45 pm (8-10s only)
- £80 per person / £55 concessions (inc seeing the show)
For more information