Izzy and her friends are on a school trip to a big lake.
Gary Petrie is excited because the lodges where they’re staying have ROBES AND SLIPPERS!
The lake is dark and deep and a bit scary. But it’s when they open their packed lunches that they know!
There’s a MONSTER in the lake and it’s coming for their CRISPS! PADDLE FOR YOUR LIVES!
A Monster Ate My Packed Lunch is the new, laugh-out-loud adventure from Blue Peter Award winners Pamela Butchart and Thomas Flintham, the team behind the super hilarious The Spy Who Loved School Dinners and My Headteacher is a Vampire Rat.
Guaranteed to make you giggle, A Monster Ate My Packed Lunch is the perfect summer read!
Collect all the Izzy series including:
- Baby Aliens Got My Teacher
- The Spy Who Loved School Dinners
- My Headteacher Is a Vampire Rat
- Attack of the Demon Dinner Ladies
- To Wee Or Not To Wee!
- There’s a Werewolf In My Tent!
- The Phantom Lollipop Man!
- There’s a Yeti in the Playground!
- Icarus Was Ridiculous
- The Broken Leg of Doom
Add a comment