Please read these competition rules carefully. Entering Fun Kids competition means that you have read and agreed to these terms and conditions:
- There will be one winner selected, who will win:
Family ticket to visit Chester Zoo on a date between April and December 2021 (two adults and two children tickets – maximum of 4 individuals).
A main meal for the family (two adults and two children only) at The Oakfield – Chester Zoo’s contemporary British pub located in the heart of the zoo.
£20 voucher to spend at the main Gift Shop at Chester Zoo.
2. The zoo reserves the right to change these arrangements in line with safety measures put in place following any changes from the government in relation to covid-19. Visitor and staff safety is important.
3. Staying safe is everyone’s responsibility. On the day of visit, competition winners will adhere to the safety measures put in place by Chester Zoo. For more information about these safety measures please head to the zoo’s website for more detail.
4. An infant is a person less than three years of age. We do not sell a gift ticket for this age group. Infants are admitted free of charge into Chester Zoo.
5. The prize cannot be transferable to another person.
6. No prize or part of a prize is exchangeable for cash, tickets or services.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are not received for any reason.
8. The winners will be the entrants who are selected by Fun Kids.
9. The closing date is as specified in the competition.
10. If you win the competition, you will be notified by email. If we cannot contact you or you do not respond within two weeks, we reserve the right to offer the prize to another competition entrant.
11. If an advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize.
13. Chester Zoo reserves the right to amend these rules at any time.
14. Please read Chester Zoo’s full Terms and Conditions on their website for more information.
15. You agree that we may contact you using the contact details that you have provided. We do not guarantee that we will acknowledge or respond to everyone who has entered the competition.
16. You warrant that you are eligible to participate in the competition and any information you provide is neither false nor misleading.
17. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to terminate or suspend your entry and/or to withhold or reclaim any benefit awarded or due to be awarded to you as a result of your participation if we consider, in our sole discretion, that:
- You supply or have supplied any untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading details and/or information or you have deceived us in any way including without limitation about your identity;
- You have failed to follow our reasonable instructions or directions in relation to your participation;
- Your conduct (past or present) may bring us, the broadcaster or the commercial (as applicable) into disrepute.
- You fail to meet the eligibility requirements.
- In the event of a dispute our decision will be final.
18. By entering the competition, we’ll use your email to send you information about Chester Zoo. We will contact you in accordance with our privacy statement.