If, like us, you thought that all mooing sounds the same then you’d be mistaken!
It turns out that cows actually sound like where they’re from – just like accents!
Cows from different parts of the country moo in a slightly different way, but they sound like the rest of their herd!
Accents can even be heard in other types of animals too, like birds! Their chirps can have accents depending on what part of the country they’re in.Embed from Getty Images
There’s even more to discover about cows! Did you know…
- Cows stand up and sit down around 14 times a day
- Their spots are like a human fingerprint – no two cows have exactly the same pattern of black and white spots
- Their knees don’t bend very well so they can’t walk downstairs, they can walk upstairs just fine though!
- Cows have an amazing sense of smell and can smell something for up to 6 miles away!
- Cows even create jobs for people! 1 dairy cow creates 4 full time jobs in their local communities
They can also be funny too! Check out this video of a cow that found its way onto a railway track in Somerset:Embed from Getty Images
You can find out more fun facts on the Fun Kids Facts App on your Amazon Alexa!
Find out how below!Add a comment