Did you know there’s a bunch of cool easter eggs in google?
If you type in ‘askew’ into google search, the normal results come up as expected but with a twist…
The web browser will be slanted to one side, as if it was askew!
If you type in ‘do a barrel roll’ then the whole page will spin around!Embed from Getty Images
There’s loads more Easter Eggs hidden in google as well! Did you know…
- If you google ‘Pacman’, you’ll be able to play a full game of Pacman!
- You can also search ‘Snake’ and you’ll be able to play a full game of Snake too!
- Search in the word ‘Anagram’, and google will make an anagram out of the word!
- Do you love fidget spinners? So does google! Type in ‘Spinner’ and a fidget spinner will appear on the screen that you can use!
- Search in ‘Blink HTML’ to see some of the words on your page blink!
Don’t forget you can find out more fun facts on the Fun Kids Facts app on your Amazon Alexa
Find out how below!Add a comment