- 500g pack Wright’s Parmesan & Sun Dried Tomato Bread Mix
- 125g pack Mozzarella di Bufala, drained and roughly torn
- ½ x 140g pack Pepperoni
- 100g baby plum tomatoes, halved and deseeded
- ½ x 25g pack fresh basil, roughly torn
- Preheat the oven to 220C, gas mark 7.
- Make up the bread mix following the pack instructions and knead until the dough is smooth. Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Roll out the dough to a 30cm x 40cm oblong, then cut in half lengthways.
- Scatter the mozzarella pieces, pepperoni, tomatoes and basil over both halves. Working from the longest side, tightly roll up each piece of dough.
- Place the two rolls on a lightly greased baking tray and cover with cling film.
- Leave in a warm place for about 40 minutes until the dough has doubled in size.
- Remove the cling film and cook in the centre of the oven for 30-35 minutes until the bread is well risen, golden and the base sounds hollow when tapped.
- Allow to cool slightly on a cooling rack before slicing and serving warm.
- Enjoy with dips such as guacamole or houmous, plus Chantenay carrots and sticks of sweet pepper, celery and cucumber.