Takes about 35 mins
- 6 Chunky premium pork sausages (about 400g pack)
- 450g (1lb) New potatoes, cut in half if large
- 2 Parsnips, peeled and quartered
- 2 Cloves garlic, crushed
- 10ml (2tsp) Mustard
- 30ml (2tbsp) Honey
- 1 Lemon, juice and rind
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 4-5, 180oC, 375oF.
- Place sausages into roasting pan with potatoes, parsnips and garlic.
- Mix together the mustard, honey and lemon and pour over sausages.
- Cook in oven until sausages are golden and vegetables tender but golden, about 35 minutes.
- Serve with seasonal steamed green vegetables.