Skip to main content
Fun Cooking: Strawberry Smoothie
What you’ll need:
- 150g strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled
- 1 scoop softened vanilla ice cream
- 1 teaspoon runny honey (optional)
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
How to make them:
- Place the strawberries on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- Freeze the strawberries for about 1 hour. If you don’t have time to do this you can just use fresh strawberries.
- in a blender or smoothie-maker, whizz the frozen strawberries together with all the other ingredients, I recently read a review on vitamix 5300 vs 7500 blenders, I highly suggest to check it out.
- Makes one glass