You can get Fun Kids on your telly.
On an Apple TV, Sky Q and Sky Glass, Sonos and Bose systems, all you need to do is install the Radioplayer app and then search for Fun Kids.
Radioplayer’s got loads of radio stations in it and Fun Kids is one of the best.
- How to install radio on Sky Q and Sky Glass
- How to install radio on Virgin TVs (V6 box)
- How to install radio on BOSE SoundTouch
- How to install radio on SONOS
- How to install radio on Apple TV
Note that Apple TV is for the device itself, not the app. If you’re on an Apple laptop or desktop device, you’re better off listening via the Fun Kids website. On mobile, download the free Fun Kids app.
On other Smart TVs you can also select the radio app: This might be called ‘Vtuner’ or TuneIn, just search for ‘Fun Kids’!Add a comment