It’s that time of the year where everyone up and down the country is getting their World Book Day tokens!
You can trade these tokens for a free book at loads of bookshops across the country.
Sometimes picking the right book might be really tricky so we’ve put a really scientific quiz together to help you decide which one of the ten free titles is right for you!
Take the quiz below and let us know what you got in the comments!
The books on offer this year include:
- Oi Goat! by Kes Gray and Jim Field
- Mr Men: My Book About Me By Mr Silly written and illustrated by Adam Hargreaves, original concept by Roger Hargreaves
- The Baby Brother From Outer Space! by Pamela Butchart, illustrated by Thomas Flintham
- Paddington Turns Detective and Other Funny Stories by Michael Bond, illustrated by Peggy Fortnum
- Nadiya’s Bake Me a Story by Nadiya Hussain, illustrated by Clair Rossiter
- Terry’s Dumb Dot Story: A Treehouse Tale by Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton
- The Girl Who Thought She Was a Dog by Clare Balding, illustrated by Tony Ross
- Brain Freeze by Tom Fletcher, illustrated by Shane Devries
- The Bolds’ Great Adventure by Julian Clary, illustrated by David Roberts
- Marvel Avengers: The Greatest Heroes by Alastair Dougall
These books are for Teens and Young Adults and will cost just £1.50 when you use your World Book Day token:
- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
- Fly by Night by Frances Hardinge
- I Have No Secrets by Penny Joelson
- Summoner: The Novice by Taran Matharu
- Gangsta Rap by Benjamin Zephaniah
Which book did you get? Let us know in the comments below!
By the way, the Fun Kids website always has loads of cool quizzes and games.
There are ones on history, music, books, and even space.
Just head over to the games and quizzes section of the website to see what’s new!
Add a comment