Quiz your family and friends with the ultimate Big Quiz Book 2 from National Geographic Kids.
It’s bursting with even more questions that will keep everyone guessing and give you hours of fun!
Which mammal is the largest animal on Earth? What is the biggest moon in the solar system? How many spines does a European hedgehog have?
Are you up to the challenge? It’s all in the brand new Big Quiz Book 2!
Did you know?
- All of the world’s continents were once all stuck together in one big landmass called Pangea.
- 70% of the oxygen we breathe is made in the ocean.
- The flag of Antigua and Barbuda was designed by a high school art teacher.
- Nobody knows for sure where the tradition of April Fool’s Day comes from, but in the 18th century, it was so popular that in Scotland it was a two-day event!
- Ancient Greeks and Romans used stones as toilet paper! Small flat stones found close to old toilet blocks, along with drawings and proverbs from the time, support the theory that they were used by the Greeks and Romans to wipe their bums!
Add a comment