Join Fun Kids for a day of engineering fun at London’s Musical Museum!
Doors open at 10am and there will be activities all day:
- Tour the interactive museum (tours are every 30 mins)
- Record your own podcast
- See how lighting and sound works on stage
- Build a structure from junk
- Make a bracelet that says your name in Morse Code
- Build a rollercoaster for a marble from paper
- Watch a performance of the Wurlitzer organ
- Take part in a Fun Kids podcast
- Plus more!
The event is perfect for ages 8 to 12 and is organised with the Royal Academy of Engineering.
Tickets are for children only. Accompanying adults (18+) go free. Up to two adults admitted per child.