What you’ll need:
½ tablespoon olive oil
4 large field mushrooms
1 garlic clove
30g flat leaf parsley
500g lean beef steak mince
For the burger sauce
4 tablespoon half-fat soured cream
1 tablespoon sriracha chilli sauce
1 tablespoon dill, finely chopped
Wholemeal baps, halved
Whatever other burger toppings you like!
How to make them:
- Finely chop the mushrooms and fry in the olive oil for 5-10 minutes.
- Turn down the heat and add the crushed garlic to brown.
- In a bowl break up the lean beef mince and stir in the mushrooms and garlic from the pan.
- Finely chop the parsley and stir that into the mix.
- Shape the mixture into patties and leave in the fridge for an hour to firm up.
- When ready, grill on the BBQ for 6 or 7 minutes each side.
- To make the BBQ sauce, combine the sour cream and chilli sauce and stir in the dill.
- You can half and lightly toast the buns before adding your burger and sauce and any other toppings you like!
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment