Makes 12 balls.
What you’ll need:
500 grammes of sausage meat
One large or two small mozzarella ball
12 rashers of streaky bacon.
You’ll also need 12 cocktail sticks.
How to make them:
- Roll the sausage meat into balls then flatten into circular patties
- Cut the mozzarella into 2cm wide cubes.
- Place a cube in the centre of each patty and wrap the meat around and roll into a ball using your hands.
- Wrap a rasher of bacon around each ball and secure with a cocktail stick.
- Grill for around 20 minutes and serve with BBQ Sauce.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment