What you’ll need:
4 chicken breasts
1 red pepper
1 yellow pepper
1 red onion
For the marinade
8 tablespoon lemon juice
4 tablespoon olive, plus extra for brushing
2 tablespoon clear honey
2-3 sprigs thyme
You’ll also need skewers.
TIP: Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes before placing on BBQ so that they don’t catch alight.
How to make them:
- Put all the marinade ingredients in a bowl and mix well – if you have a food processor or hand blender you can use that.
- Cut the chicken breasts into bite-size chunks and place in the marinade. Leave for three hours so the chicken can absorb the flavours.
- Cut the peppers, onions and courgettes into bite-size chunks, and slice the sweetcorn into one-inch chunks.
- Slide the vegetables and the marinated chicken onto the skewers.
- Brush with oil and grill on the barbecue for 10-12 minutes turning well, until chicken is browning and thoroughly cooked.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment