To make 8 bananas
What you’ll need:
8 Bananas, not too ripe!
150g of marshmallows – mini marshmallows are best.
100g of chocolate – either chocolate chips or cooking chocolate.
You’ll also need some kitchen foil.
How to make them:
- Peel the bananas and split along the length using a table knife. It doesn’t matter if the parts separate.
- Place on a square of foil, big enough to wrap the banana in.
- Place some chocolate chips or chunks of cooking chocolate along the split.
- Add some mini marshmallows, or larger marshmallows cut into pieces.
- Wrap tightly in the foil.
- Cook on the barbecue for 5 minutes, or until the chocolate and marshmallows are nice and gooey.
- Eat as is, or with ice cream.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment