What you’ll need:
1kg potatoes – (King Edwards if possible)
140g unsmoked bacon
1 small Savoy cabbage
150ml double cream
A good pinch of salt.
How to make them:
- Peel the potatoes and cut into quarters and boil for 15-20 minutes until tender.
- Drain and mash well.
- Cut the bacon into small 1cm pieces.
- Shred the cabbage in a food processor or finely chop.
- Use a knob of the butter to fry the bacon pieces and the cabbage for 5-10 minutes until the bacon is crispy and the cabbage is soft.
- Mix into the mashed potato, adding the remaining butter and the cream.
- Stir well and it’s ready to serve!
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment