What you’ll need:
250g Malted Milk biscuits
600ml double cream
1 tin (395g) condensed milk
400g chocolate coated honeycomb. (You can buy this in large quantities for cooking or use Maltesers or Crunchie Bars).
You’ll also need a 25x35cm baking tray and baking paper.
How to make them:
- Line a 25 x 35cm baking tin with paper.
- Place the biscuits, pattern side up across the base.
- Break up the honeycomb into small chunks – you can use a food processor or place in a bag and bash with a rolling pin. If you’re using Crunchies or Maltesers you can bash them in their own packets.
- Whisk the cream until it’s stiff.
- Mix in the condensed milk and half the crushed honeycomb.
- Sprinkle remaining honeycomb on top and freeze for three hours.
- Carefully cut into chunks and serve.
You can DOWNLOAD a copy of this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment