Makes 4 Skewers
1 or 2 large bananas
2 kiwi fruits
175g of strawberries
You’ll also need 4 Skewers.
- Cut the banana into thick slices
- Stone the mango and peach and cut into wedges.
- Peel and cube the kiwi fruits.
- Cut larger strawberries into halves.
- Slot the fruit onto the skewers.
- Grill for around 10 minutes until the fruit is beginning to turn a caramel colour and enjoy with a scoop of ice cream.
If you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment