What you’ll need:
200g Raw Prepared King Prawns
For the salsa
A handful of fresh parsley
1 tablespoon fresh chives
1 tablespoon fresh mint
1/4 red onion
1 teaspoon capers.
2 tablespoon cup olive oil
You’ll also need some skewers.
TIP: Soak skewers in water for 30 minutes before placing on BBQ so that they don’t catch alight.
How to make them:
- Thread prawns lengthways onto skewers. The amount of prawns on each skewer will depend on the size of your prawns!
- To make the salsa, finely dice the red onion and chop the capers.
- Finely chop the chives, parsley and mint.
- Mix the onion, capers and the herbs together with the olive oil and lemon juice.
- Grill the prawns for 5-10 mins and serve with a drizzle of salsa.
You can DOWNLOAD this recipe here!
And if you enjoyed this recipe, why not check out more here!
It’s really important to remember to ALWAYS BBQ OUTSIDE, as carbon monoxide is not harmful in open spaces!
Never BBQ inside your home or in a tent or gazebo – even if the doors are open.
And if you want to find out more about the CO Crew, click www.thecocrew.co.ukAdd a comment